Friday, September 9, 2011

Jackson Hole 9 year anniversary


My Cowboy.  Outside of Yellowstone somewhere we found this amazing old house in the middle of a field and I just feel in love with it and After 9 years he finally let me have a photo shoot of him.  I can't believe how lucky I am every year it just gets better and better. He really is the love of my life and I can't imagine my life without him.


For our anniversary this year we decided to go to Jackson and Yellowstone. We had the most amazing time together. It was so beautiful the pictures we took turned out amazing. Bry really is the most amazing photographer.





I dropped my drivers license and my credit card in a outhouse toilet and I really didn't want to stand in the line at the DMV so what do I do...




 Yes, I dig it out. Bry had to hold my legs at my ankles and dangle me down in side the hole so I could reach in and grab them. I was actually down inside it. I have never laughed so hard in all my life. If i had not just used the restroom I would have peed my pants. Haha. I got them out and then Bry made me sit in my clothes feeling so disgusting for over 2 hours while he chased a bull moose for a photo. Man do I love him, I wouldn't do that for anyone else.

No comments: