Thursday, March 18, 2010

In Memory of Poppy

My dad had a photography business, named Willow Walk Photography,that he had started about 1 1/2 years ago, and last summer he just showed up at my house with an amazing gift. He gave me my own camera so we could have a hobby to do together, and have something that I could fall back on if I ever needed something. So for his birthday this year I took these pictures of his granddaughters, unfortunately he never got to see them. I had planned to give them to him at his birthday lunch. Cody and I took him out for sushi every year. He passed away the day before. So in memory of my Dad and my girls Poppy. Dad here you go.







3 comments:

Julie said...

love them, love them

Joshua and Tara said...

These pictures are beautiful! He would have loved them!Good photography runs in the family! I am sure he is so proud of what a great mother you are to those girls. The one of Izzy sitting on the slide looking back at you looks just like you! Such beauties!

Adam and the Girls said...

Reagan, I heard about Rachel's uncle, but I did not realize it was your father. He sounded amazing. I am truly sorry for this loss. These pictures are WONDERFUL and super cute. Your girls look like so much fun. Hope all is well with the Ericksen family otherwise. :) Thinking of you....~Jeffi Erickson