Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summer is here!



I love how amazingly small this world is. Our best friends are Matt and Kristin from our neighborhood and when I worked at the Hospital, before we got Izzy, my closest friend there was Barb, who I later found out is Matt's Mom. It's perfect and I just love them all, so sometimes we go swimming at Barb and Curt house, which we did last night and had a blast.




I am so surprised with Izzy, she is an absolute dare-devil with everything except for when she is in water, and I mean any water. Bath time is a very stressful time in our house. Swimming with Iza last night was no exception. She followed Matisyn everywhere and did everything she did but was completely scared the whole time. She would never let go of us even for a moment. Our greatest moment of the night was when Isabelle finally put her face under water all by herself, without screaming. We ended the night right then just so we could have a great finish.




I am very excited for summer to be here, and so is Isabelle. Winter was very long this year for a 2 year old who loves to be outside, and even longer for me. She is so funny because when she is outside she has to yell “outside” at the top of her lungs so everyone can hear that she is outside. I love the simple things that make her so happy. She is my greatest Joy.















2 comments:

Leah said...

Looks like fun!

I need to get my kids to the pool!

Johnson said...

Looks like fun! She really is such a doll! You are a wonderful mom to her..I can tell! What a cute family!

Becky