Sunday, June 8, 2008

6 Years together!

Today is our 6th year anniversary. Wow, has time gone by fast. My life has changed so much since the first time I met Bryan. Who would have ever guessed that a blind date could alter your life so much. I have to admit I was one of those crazy girls that knew she was going to marry someone after 1 date. I knew he was for me and I am so glad that he agreed. I didn't get him a card this year so I would like to write a special message for him, plus I don't mind telling the world how I feel about the love of my life.

Bryan, I want you to know how much I love being your wife and I can not imagine how my life would be without you. You are such an amazing person and I am so proud of all you have accomplished in the time I have known you. Thank you for always listening to me and being my constant in such a crazy world. Thank you for making me laugh all the time and for laughing with me when you could be laughing at me. You are my best friend and the most amazing father to Isabelle. Happy Anniversary, I love you.

2 comments:

Johnson said...

Happy Anniversary!! I think your husband is pretty lucky to have you too!!

Emily's profile said...

Wow 6 years time really flys. Its so fun to see that you are just as much in love if not more than the day you got married! Congrats!