Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Perfect Moment


Have you ever had a “perfect” moment before? Well I did the other night and it was amazing. I was sitting in my backyard in my lounge chair, listening to my favorite music on my iPod. Izzy was riding her bike . Scruffy was playing with his toys. Bryan was working on the yard. The sun was setting and the light was hitting the blades of grass just perfect making it the most beautiful color and to top it off I could hear Izzy's giggles over my music. At that very moment life was perfect. All I could feel was pure happiness. It was a wonderful feeling I wish I could keep forever.

Then Izzy fell and was crying. Bryan decided he didn't want to do all of the work by himself and was yelling for help. Needless to say my real life started again and I was out pulling weeds, getting my hands covered in mud and chasing Izzy all over the neighborhood. Don't get me wrong I love my life, but that perfect moment was great while it lasted. It also taught me to love the small special moments. If you move to fast through life you will miss them and you can never get them back.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I love the collage!