Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our Little Dancer!

Izzy had her first dance class this week, she loved it. She is a year younger then the rest of the girls in her class, but she did really good. She never stopped dancing and was so happy all the way until the end.




Izzy with her darling dance teacher.



She was great at jumping the cones and playing with them too. She was very upset when anyone knocked one over, she had to fix it every time.

She was in heaven, doing her favorite things in the whole world, dancing and wearing princess clothes. I must say I was in heaven too, I have waited my whole life to have a little girl to take to dance class, and what a perfect little princess she is.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Love it! mia had her first dance class this week too. Unfortunately, my camera is not working, so I only have a couple cell pictures, but it was the cutest thing ever!!

Tiff said...

Oh my gosh she looks so cute! Love her outfit I bet she was in Heaven and I know what you mean about you in Heaven

Leah said...

She looks adorable!

Downs Family said...

Where is that dance studio? I want to put Aspen in dance classes too! That looks so cute and she looks darling.

Adam, Jeffi and Charlotte Anne said...

Hi Reagan, It is Jeffi. These are the sweetest pictures. I cannot wait to put Charlotte into some dance classes. She is such a cute little ballerina. You look fab. too! Hope all is well. Luv, me

Adam, Jeffi and Charlotte Anne said...

Seriously, she IS so perfect. I just love to see her grow up. What a doll. Hope things are well! luv, Jeffi

Adam, Jeffi and Charlotte Anne said...

ok So I posted my comments like 100 times thinking they weren't going through each time....I am such a dork. :)

Michael and Kari said...

She's adorable Reagan! I've waited my whole life too to take a little girl to dance class, and it looks like I may have to wait until the next life! Thanks for sharing the cute pictures!

Sarah said...

Okay, how did I not know you had a blog? Soooo cute. Izzy looks like a natural.:-) We have a blog too and we are linked to Meg and Ethan as K-Fed if you want to check it out. That's Kevin. I am so glad I now know you have a blog. This is Sarah Sue btw.