Friday, May 2, 2008

Discovery Kids Museum

We finally made it to Discovery Kids Museum. Izzy had a blast, she loves the hands on environment and the freedom. Mom is not quite sure about the freedom yet. Sesame Street was there with "Your amazing body" What a treat for the girls.


Izzy's favorite part of the day was the helicopter. She yelled "I want my Daddy" with the biggest grin on her face during her pretend flight. Whenever she is having fun she wants her Dad and when she is sad or hurt she needs Mommy. I think I'm still fun, but apparently Dad is a lot more fun.


2 comments:

Lid said...

Hi Reagan!!! I was excited to find your blog and think Izzy is so cute. You have such a darling family and I hope things are going good for you guys. Looks like they are. Hope to see you sometime.--Lid

Johnson said...

Oh, that looks like a lot of fun. I think Izzy is a doll! Don't worry, my kids are the same as Izzy..They want dad unless they are sick or hurt and then they want me. They are too funny! By the way..you are just as gorgeous as ever. No fair!!

Bec